- Evah Pirazzi Gold strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- brilliant, golden tone
- full-bodied and big sound from the very bottom to the top of the register
- a wide range of sound colors
- The great dynamic range allows skilled players to explore confidently both the finest nuances of quiet passages and create powerful sonorities when playing close to the finger-board or using a strong bow arm.
- instant response throughout the complete dynamic range
- very short break-in time, even shorter than
Evah Pirazzi and Obligato
- excellent tuning stability
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- Stainless Steel E-string: It has an excellent response and generates a refined and smooth sound right to the very top of the register.
- G-silver – Very dynamic sound which emphasizes a more brilliant tone
- G-gold – Wound with a pure gold wire it offers a round and full tone
“The ‘Evah Pirazzi gold’ violin string is a very refined yet brilliant powerful sounding string for the intermediate and professional player. Great response, great tuning stability. I recommend to use the whole set. I love those strings on either old violins or newly handmade violins.”
Please click on the photo to see more statements on ‘Evah Pirazzi Gold’ strings on the Pirastro website