Here is a Photo of the last two Studio Violins I finished. I antiqued the varnish so they do not only sound beautiful but look it as well.
The Ilja Grawert Studio Violins are a special line of instrument handmade in the Violin Makers workshop. They are priced between AUS $ 4,995 to AUS $ 11,000. They are handcrafted after the model of famous Italian, French and German makers and are all varnished with varnishes made with old traditional violin varnish recipes. Through my unique and extensive knowledge of how the sound of a violin works I fine tune the instruments sound to a beauty usually only found in much more expensive instruments.
There are no other instruments with these superior features available.
What are the feature which make the Studio Violins so special:
- outstanding quality
- extremely beautiful tone
- even sound over all four strings
- they speak easy when played
- the tone carries even to the people of the audience sitting furthest away
- they are structurally well made
- the timbers are used are the fine grained European spruce and maple aged for long years.
- setup for performance on the highest level.
Please come in my shop and try them your self.