What the manufacturer says:
- Obligato strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- Obligato strings sound warm and full, yet have a brilliant, rich overtone spectrum and focused tone.
- excellent playability and response throughout the entire dynamic range
- great tone volume
- excellent tuning stability
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- This setset contains the following strings: E-steel, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver.
- Special feature: The core material of all four string lines, Evah Pirazzi Gold, Evah Pirazzi, Obligato and Violino consists of a new synthetic material that we have co-developed with our supplier and which we obtain exclusively.We are convinced that this new core material is superior to other synthetic materials and steel, because:it offers an unmatched wide range of sounds,absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity, andit offers musicians an unknown dynamic range.
- In combination with our newest production techniques we are now able to offer a new family of strings, which offer:
- a complex tone, rich with overtones;
- bring out finest nuances in pp and great depth in ff;
- great playability;
- outstanding response and
- outstanding tuning stability
- which can be used in any environment no matter the degree of humidity or changes of temperature.
“The ‘Obligato’ violin string is a very beautiful, warm yet powerful sounding string for the intermediate and professional player. Great response, great tuning stability. I mostly recommend to use the whole set. If you are looking for the Obligato set with gold E follow this link”